domingo, 18 de abril de 2010

Bloody river in Disguise

He went across the passage way
To end this life and fade away,
Although he couldn't stand the pressure,
To think he won't find his treasure
Ever again.
The old man asked for his hand
He accepted the strange request.
He stole his life, he fell threw a river
In the young man's spine, there's a shiver.
The mountain was cold and white.
The strengths were gone, he couldn't fight.
The sun shone throughout the ice.
It seemed like it was paradise.
Swim through the bloody river.
Fall on the rocks of a cruel senior
Walk around in disguise.
My friend, I'm lost.
I cry during a day of frost.
My mind is bleeding through my eyes...
The leaves fall onto the ground
Aswell as I do, never to be found.
As I swim through this bloody river
Falling on the rocks of a gastly senior
I must walk around in disguise...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário